We are excited to meet you and want you to come as you are! All are welcome at the house of God.
While we will accept you no matter where you are in your journey, we understand that you might have some questions to help you feel comfortable with us!
- When should I arrive?
- We set aside some time for fellowship before our services, so feel free to show up a little early to meet and greet some of the other people attending the service. Not ready for that? The service starts off with some general announcements so if you are running behind, you are still welcome to come on in!
- What about my kids?
- Definitely bring them! Children are very much welcome to sit with you during the service and we even have activity bags for them and a special part of the service just for them! Don't worry if they make some noise at the wrong time - they won't be the only ones. However, if you prefer, we do have childcare staff on hand to keep them company while you worship.
- Are there special Sundays beyond holidays?
- The first Sunday of each month we practice communion - all who accept Christ as their savior are welcome to join us at his table.
- The last Sunday of the month we take a "CentsAbility" offering - bring your pocket change!